Friday, May 1, 2009

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Photobucket

Last night was the midnight premier of X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and I made sure I was one of the first to watch it. I was confused early on in the movie, but finally started putting the pieces to the puzzle as the movie went on. First off, I had no clue Wolverine and Sabertooth were brothers. Second, I wasn't aware of Wolverine's ability to never age.

One of the main things I look forward to in every X-Men chapter, is the new hero's and villains that are in the movies. And in this one, there's plenty of never been for seen characters. I personally thought the "Blob" was cool. But "Gambit" was who I was most anxious to see. Will.I.Am played as "Bishop" and I thought he kinda sucked both as a character, and an actor. Ryan Reynolds [Van Wilder] who was also in the movie and played as "Deadpool", is one of my favorite actors. However I thought he was poorly executed towards the end when he became bad.

Some of the Special effects could have been better, but overall I liked the movie, and give it an 8 out of 10. I wouldn't say it was my favorite of the X-Men trilogy, but it was one of them. I'd recommend it to any Marvel fan.

5 comments:

  1. Comon fraiser you had to kno he can't age at least

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's *Fraser. Come on man, it's in the title..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with FRASER

    ReplyDelete
  4. my boy FRASER!
    whats cracka lackin yo.
    any ways let me brush ya up on some of the x-men movie, they fucked over everyones character even wolverines. this movie is based off the comics (of course) but they changed around alot of shit, like producers always do. deadpool and bishop are total bad asses. i recently just found out that there coming out with a deadpool movie. and of course ryan reynolds will be playing as him! SICK SHIT SON!

    ReplyDelete