Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Kobe 4 President!

Photobucket

Either you hate Kobe Bryant, or you love him. Either you're a Laker fan, or you despise them. Luckily I love both Kobe and the Lakers. With that being said, the Lakers surged passed the Jazz Monday night with a 107-96 victory over Utah. With the win, the Lakers took the series 4-games to 1-game, & advance to the 2nd round of the NBA Playoffs. The winner of the Houston-Portland series will determine who faces L.A. in the Western Conference Semi-Finals.

Since I've been following the Lakers ever since I could remember, Derek Fisher is another one of my favorite Lakers. He's the lone Laker alongside Kobe that's been with the team since the 3-peat which spanned from 2000-2002. But it seems like I'm not the only one who digs the Fish. Fisher's had an ongoing problem with a female stalker that has been following and harassing him since 2001. The situation has gotten so bad that Fisher's been forced to file a temporary restraining order against the woman. If you ask me, I'd say she wants "THA DICK!" For the rest of the story click here.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaa she wanted more than
    "Da dick!"

    And kobe bryant is the best player in the NBA
    By far fuck lebron nd the SF giants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, lil off topic there. But Fuck the Doyers!

    ReplyDelete