Thursday, September 3, 2009

Noise Pollution x Cleveland's Own



Since it's been quite awhile since I've done a Music post, I thought what better time to do one than now. Earlier this week, LeBron James' documentary "More Than a Game" made headway and one of the featured singles off the soundtrack brings forth one of the most interesting collaborations of the year. The song "Forever" features a star-stubbed lineup of both Hip-Hop veterans and some of the hottest artists in the game today. Drake, Kanye West, Lil' Wayne, & Eminem have all came together for the first time to bring some straight fire that I thought I'd share.

I love how LeBron already has his own documentary out when he's yet to do anything. Then again, he did win an MVP last season. But if that's the case, where's Dirk Nowitzki's documentary? or Steve Nash's?

No comments:

Post a Comment